Broccoli Chicken Divan
- 1 pound fresh broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 can condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons dried bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Place the broccoli in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook 5 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- Place the cooked broccoli in a 9 inch pie plate. Top with the chicken. In a bowl, mix the soup and milk, and pour over the chicken. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Mix the melted butter with the bread crumbs, and sprinkle over the cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly brown.