Brox Farm Stand
1276 Broadway Road (Rt. 113)
Dracut, MA 01826
Phone: (978) 454-3434
Tuesdays from 2pm – 7pm (last day of the season: December 13)
Wednesday through Monday – closed for the season
Available at Brox Farm:
- Seasonal selections of our own produce, as well as produce from other farms.
- Annuals and vegetable seedlings
- Herb plants
- Ornamental potted arrangements
- Succulent arrangements
- Hanging Flower baskets
- Stonewall Kitchen: Sweet, savory and classic dressings, salsa’s, and Jams from Stonewall Kitchen of York, Maine.
- Liz Lovely: Liz is “Baking a Difference” in Montpelier Vermont with her Gluten free and Vegan cookies.
- Celeste Olivia: Celeste Oliva Oils and Vinegars produces the freshest olive oil around, pressing their olives within hours of harvest.
- Aristocrat frozen meat pies: Aristocrat Chicken and Turkey Pies are made the old-fashioned way in Upton Massachusetts…. whole fresh roasting chickens are slowly cooked to preserve the flavor.
- Maplebrook Farm: Authentic mozzarella Made in The Green Mountains of Vermont.
- Hutchinson’s Candy’s: Sweets and treats from Hutchinson’s Candy’s in Hampton New Hampshire.
- Shaw Farm: Shaw Farm Ice Cream of Dracut Massachusetts, “If They Say It’s Homemade, Ask to See Their Cows”.
- Eir’s Garden: All natural hand soaps and cleaning products from Eir’s Garden in Lowell, Massachusetts.
- Local honey: Taste the sweet difference that can only come from local bees feasting on local blossoms.
- Local maple syrup: All natural sweetener from trees tapped in Rumney New Hampshire. Delicious on ice cream, baked apples, pancakes and more!
- Alex’s Ugly Sauce: Artisanal hot sauce made from the finest local ingredients, because you deserve to eat good food!
- Farmhouse Roasters Coffee: Farmhouse Roasters Coffee of Salem New Hampshire, small batch roasting of only the finest coffees of the world.
- Baer’s Beans: Located in South Hamilton Massachusetts, Baer’s Beans grows heirloom and specialty beans that have been grown in the northeast since colonial days.