Saturday, May 4th
9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
1276 Broadway Road
Dracut, MA 01826
You should come (and bring your friends!) if:
- You’d like some hints on how to start a new perennial bed.
- You’d like to learn which spring and summer plants would work best for your garden.
- You want to see our fabulous plant selection (hanging baskets, containers, perennials, etc) before the Mother’s Day rush.
- You’d like to learn more about our CSA program.
- You are already a CSA member and are trying to get your friends to check it out (if they sign up this weekend, they will also get a 10% discount on their plants!)
- You are already a 2012 CSA member and would like a 10% discount on your spring and summer plants!
- You’ve been thinking about supporting the Groundwork Share-A-ShareTM fund and would like to get a 20% discount on plants for doing so! (Donations $50 or over are eligible for the 20% off plant discount).
- All of the above!
- A greenhouse tour at 10 a.m.
- A hands-on gardening class for the kids with Farmer Dave at 11:30 a.m.!
- Container gardening class at 11:30 a.m.
- 10% off plant purchases for 2012 CSA members (and those who sign up for the CSA at the open house!)
- 20% off plant purchases for donations made over $50 to the Groundwork Share-A-ShareTM fund (must donate at the Open House to receive the discount).
- Free raffle prizes and more!
Please feel free to post and forward to your friends! You can download a flyer for this event here.