Yield: 8 servings Prep Time: 20 min Cook Time: 1 hour
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 large apples, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Slice and peel squash and apples.
- Place squash cubes in an ungreased 7 x 11 inch baking dish. Place apples on top and then cranberries. Mix the flour, salt, sugar and nutmeg and sprinkle on top. Dot with butter. Bake 50-60 minutes.