by Stacey R. CSA Member from Dracut, MA & Vegisodes star!
- 1 bag carrots, cut bigger carrots into thick fries, smaller carrots can be left whole
- Olive Oil
- Any seasoning you want. Stacey used a combination of steak seasoning, ras-al-hanout and smoked paprika. Ginger made a batch with rosemary and a batch with caraway.
- salt to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425
- Toss carrots in a bowl with enough olive oil to coat. Season with herb mixture of your choice.
- Spread in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet. The parchment is important to keep the fries from sticking.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes depending on thickness, flipping and shaking fries every 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt to taste after removing from oven.
- Serve over a bed of baby asian greens.