Adapted by Farmer Dave’s from Food and Wine.
- 1-2 pickling or diva cucumbers, peeled, chopped, and any large seeds removed
- 1/2 cup chopped mint leaves
- Juice from one lemon
- Honey or agave nectar to taste
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder*
- In a blender puree cucumber and mint until smooth.
- Add lemon juice, honey, matcha powder and 1 cup of water. Blend until very smooth.
- Serve over ice.
*Matcha powder is a concentrated green tea powder that can be found at Asian groceries, Whole Foods and Starbucks.