Adapted by Farmer Dave’s from “Clean Food” by Terry Walters
– 1-2 heads tatsoi
– 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
– 2 tablespoons water
– 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
– 1/2 mango, peeled, pitted and finely chopped
– 1 shallot, minced
– 2 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
– 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
– 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
In medium bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients and set aside.
Trim off the ends of the tatsoi heads and separate the leaves. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add tatsoi and saute 1 minute. Add water and steam tatsoi until just soft and bright green (2-3 minutes). Remove from heat, arrange greens on serving dish and top with mango dressing. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.