- 1-2 celeriac, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3-6 potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes. You want to aim for a 50/50 mix of celeriac and potatoes for the best texture but any combination will do.
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 3-4 Tablespoons butter
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Optional: Parsley or arugula
- Place the celeriac in a large pot and cover with salted water. Boil for approximately 12 minutes.
- Add potatoes and garlic and continue boiling until celeriac and potatoes are very tender.
- Drain then return to pan and mash with cream, butter and salt & pepper to taste.
Garnish with chopped parsley or arugula