Adapted by Farmer Dave’s from Clean Food, by Terry Walters
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 fennel bulb, halved, cored and thinly sliced
- 8 cups sliced Asian greens (such as bok choy, tatsoi, napa cabbage, or Chinese broccoli)
- 3 tablespoons apricot all-fruit jam
- 1 tablespoon tamari or other soy sauce
In a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat, saute ginger in oil 1 minute. Add fennel and saute 5 minutes or until fennel is soft and translucent. Stir in apricot jam and tamari, add greens and gently fold until greens are bright green. Remove from heat and serve.