from Vegetable Literacy by Deborah Madison
- About 2 cups sorrel leaves
- 1 clove garlic, pounded into a puree
- 1/2 cup full fat yogurt or sour cream
- Slivered chives or garlic chives
- Sea salt
- Remove the steams from the leaf of the sorrel. Tear into large pieces.
- Put the sorrel, yogurt, and garlic in a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Stir in the chives and season to taste with salt.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. This will keep well refrigerated over the course of several days.