- 1 cup of cream
- 2 lemons – finely grated rind and juice
- 11 ounces of tagliatelle
- 2 1/2 cups of arugula coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Mix the cream, lemon rind and juice with salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Bring large pan of water to the boil and cook the tagliatelle until al dente.
- Drain pasta and return to the pan. Pour the cream/ lemon mix over the pasta. Add the arugula and 1/2 the Parmesan cheese.
- Serve sprinkled with rest of Parmesan.