1 15 oz can fire roasted tomatoes
2 15 oz cans beans (black, kidney, pinto, or a combination of them)
1 15 oz can vegetarian spicy refried beans
Garlic, to taste
Chili powder, to taste
Cumin, to taste
Paprika, to taste
Hot Sauce, to taste
Salt and pepper, to taste
– Heat about 1-2 tbsp of olive oil in a large pot.
– Add 1-3 cloves crushed garlic. Heat in oil for 1 minute
– Add tomatoes, beans, and refried beans.
– Add about 1-2 tbsp chili powder
– Add 1/2 tsp cumin and paprika
– Hot sauce to your liking
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Cook for about 20-30 minutes.