* 4 small beets, trimmed, leaving 1 inch of stems attached
* 4 cloves garlic, chopped, divided
* 1 teaspoon olive oil
* 3 heads baby bok choy, chopped
* 2 tablespoons peanut oil
* 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
* 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Place the beets, 1/4 of the chopped garlic, and the olive oil on a piece of heavy aluminum foil; fold the foil around the beets into a sealed packet.
2. Roast beets in the preheated oven until easily pierced with a fork, 40 minutes to 1 hour. Let beets cool just until they can be handled, then rub with a paper towel to remove skins. Chop into 1/2-inch cubes; set aside.
3. Heat the peanut oil and butter in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir bok choy and the remaining garlic together until bok choy is slightly softened but still crunchy, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in the beets and the feta. Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy allrecipes.com