* 8 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed and halved (about 2 cups)
* 7 ounces yellow wax beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 3 cups)
* 3 tablespoons lime juice
* 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
* 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
* Freshly ground pepper to taste
* 1 bunch radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced (about 10)
Steam peas over 2 inches of boiling water, stirring once, until crisp-tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with paper towel. Steam wax beans until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to the baking sheet. Refrigerate until chilled, about 20 minutes.
Whisk lime juice, oil, cilantro, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add radishes, peas and beans; toss to coat. Serve chilled.
Recipe courtesy EatingWell.com