Adapted by Farmer Dave’s from the Formaggio Kitchen Cheese Blog
Serves: 2-3 (as a side)
- 2 Tbsps stone ground mustard
- 2 Tbsps white wine vinegar
- 6 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 cups arugula, washed and stems removed
- 1 orange
- ¼ – ½ cup fresh ricotta
Combine the ingredients for the dressing in a jar – seal with lid and shake until emulsified.
Place the arugula in a bowl. Using a paring knife, remove the skin of the orange and segment pieces into the salad, being sure to remove all seeds. Dollop the ricotta on the salad and drizzle over dressing to taste (you will probably have more dressing than you need).
Toss and serve.