Roasted Red Pepper and Scallion Dip
submitted by CSA member, Karen M.
- 1 red bell pepper
- 3 scallions
- 5-6 ounces softened cream cheese
- 3 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- A couple of shakes of black or white pepper
- Roast one red pepper. When cool, rub off skin and dice pepper. Chop scallions into fine pieces.
- Mix together softened cream cheese and sour cream in a medium sized bowl. Add in roasted red pepper, scallions, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix well and chill at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Serve with crackers.