- 2 medium zucchini or summer squash
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 Tablespoons loosely packed mint, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons pine nuts
- salt and pepper
- Chop stem ends off zucchini/squash. Slice each into paper-thin rounds, using a knife, box grater, mandolin, food processor, or whatever else you have on hand.
- In a medium bowl, combine zucchini rounds and lemon zest. Toss very gently to coat, or risk tearing the veggies apart.
- Place zucchini on a plate in a pretty pattern, overlapping slightly.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with feta, mint, and pine nuts. Serve immediately or chill for a few minutes.