from Serious Eats
- 1 pound green beans
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 pound radishes, stem removed and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. When bubbling toss in the green beans for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove and place in ice water to quickly cool. Drain thoroughly.
- Pour the oil into a skillet and turn the heat to medium. When hot, dump in the radishes, green beans, garlic, and chili flakes. Cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables have softened.
- Add the honey and stir to coat the vegetables. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. They should just start to caramelize.
- Transfer to a large bowl and then season with salt and pepper.