- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into large chunks
- 7 celery stalks, cut into 3 inch pieces
- 1/2 pound carrots, cut into 3 inch pieces
- 1 piece fresh horseradish (about 2 1/2 x 1/4 inch), or 2 1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Working in batches, juice the tomatoes, celery, carrots and horseradish through an electric juicer into a large bowl.
- Stir in salt and lemon juice.
- Pour vegetable mixture through a fine sieve into another bowl or pitcher.
- Serve with a lemon wedge.