Shared by CSA Member Christin L. of Somerville at the 12014 CSA Member Appreciation Potluck
- 4 eggs
- 5 oz blue cheese
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 large leek, halved lenth-wise and cut into small half-moons
- 5 pieces of bacon
- 2 cups half and half
- Salt and pepper
- Pastry Shell (used Gluten-free brown rice flour shells from Whole Foods)
- Parsley and chives
- Blanche or steam broccoli until tender.
- Saute bacon and leek.
- Mix half and half with eggs and herbs. Whisk to combine.
- Layer broccoli, leek and bacon mixture, and cheese in pastry shell. Pour egg mixture over.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.