Adapted by Farmer Dave’s from La Creme De La Crumb
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into 2 inch pieces
- ½ cup sour cream (or plain greek yogurt)
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Place chopped potatoes in the slow cooker. Cover and cook 2-3 hours on high or 5-6 hours on low.
- Add sour cream, milk, garlic, salt, and pepper to potatoes. Use a hand mixer to blend together all ingredients, or smash them with a potato masher. Give them a taste and add more salt if desired. Serve plain, or with any favorite toppings such as gravy, or cheese and bacon!