Serves 3-5, depending on how hungry you are and what else you are having.
- 1-2 Tbsp coconut oil, olive oil, or butter.
- 2 bunches of greens (tatsoi, bok choy, kale, broccoli raab, spinach, arugula, swiss chard….any kind of greens!), chopped.
- 1 onion, any color. (red is delicious!). Sliced into half moons. Or 1 bunch of scallions. sliced.
- 1 dozen eggs.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Add a few pinches of salt and the onion. Saute for 3 minutes until translucent.
- Add half the greens (if you are using 2 different kinds of greens, add the tougher greens first). Toss until wilted. Add the other half of the greens (if using 2 different kinds of greens, add the more tender greens here).
- Once the greens are wilted, crack the eggs into the pan. Add a few pinches of salt. Cook, stirring/scrambling as needed, until the eggs are done to your preference. Enjoy!