We are looking to fill volunteer CSA distribution positions for the 2019 CSA season at the following pick-up locations:CSA Distribution responsibilities may include: Setting up and/or breaking down the distribution area at the CSA distribution site Setting up check-in table, chairs, and other equipment as needed Assist in...Apply Now
CSA Distribution responsibilities may include:
- Setting up and/or breaking down the distribution area at the CSA distribution site
- Setting up check-in table, chairs, and other equipment as needed
- Assist in unloading produce and boxed shares off truck and counting shares
- Displaying produce and signage on tables
- Loading empty crates onto truck
- Storing returned, empty crates after CSA distribution *storage location varies by site*
- Putting away table, chairs, and consolidating unclaimed shares to be donated
- Greeting CSA members, sharing information regarding “What’s in your Share” this week
- Maintaining weekly records
- Receiving and recording payments (minimal)
- Occasional meetings *rare-main contact via calls, text, email and occasional site visit*
- Ability to maintain good communication with the farm
- Ability to lift 30lbs easily and frequently. Ability to lift 50 pounds or more is a plus.
- Good organizational skills
- A friendly, open personality and willingness to engage with CSA members
- Dependable and reliable
What do I get?
Volunteers will receive a “regular”-sized vegetable share and fruit share from our CSA.
How Do I Apply?
If you are interested in a volunteer position, please fill out an application and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it to Farmer Dave’s, attn: Stacey Robert, 437 Parker Road, Dracut, MA 01826.