Farm Stand Qualifications:
- Experience working with produce, flowers or on a farm, ideal but not required
- An interest in local, sustainable and responsibly farmed foods
- Punctual, reliable and hardworking
- Ability to lift 50lbs repeatedly
- Valid drivers’ license, reliable vehicle to get to work
Farmers Market and CSA Additional Qualifications:
- Ability to drive a small box truck or willingness to learn is a plus
- Team Member positions are seasonal hourly positions. Part time is a minimum of 3 shifts, approximately 15-24 hours weekly to a max of 40 hours weekly (May 1st –December 15th)
Opportunities available at all locations:
- Brox Farm Stand, Dracut Ma
- East Street Farm Stand, Tewksbury Ma
- Farmers Markets and CSA locations including Andover, North Andover, Wakefield, Beverly, East Boston, Lowell, Somerville, Lawrence, Beverly, Reading and more.
- Lead and/or supervisor positons are possible for the right persons as well as opportunities for additional shifts past 40 hours.